In a rapidly changing and increasingly volatile world, public administrations need to be equipped with new and up-to-date skills to react quickly, work across organisational boundaries, anticipate and innovate complex policy issues.
- Tatjana Verrier, Director for Transparency, Efficiency & Resources of the Secretariat-General at the European Commission and head of the EU Policymaking Hub
- Viktoria Kovacs, EU Policymaking Hub, European Commission
- Florian Schwendinger, Joint Research Center, European Commission
- Daniel Gerson, Head of Public Employment and Management Team, Public Management and Budgeting Division, Public Governance Directorate, OECD
- Maurizio Mosca, Executive, Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance in Italy