Quality public institutions are crucial to achieve green goals, to address the climate crisis and the economic and societal transitions outlined in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). With a range of multidisciplinary tools, public administration enables the achievement of the 2030 Sustainable Agenda, which is at the heart of EU policies. This workshop will explore the way in which public administration can support the deployment of European climate-related policies and their impact assessment and the concrete actions undertaken under the lead of relevant Directorates of the European Commission, external experts and projects’ beneficiaries.
- Daniele Dotto, Deputy Director, Support to Member States Reforms, DG REFORM, European Commission
- Elsa Pilichowski, Director for Public Governance, OECD
- Christian Roques, Director Health & Wellbeing, Directorate-General for Human Resources and Security, European Commission
- Kaspar Richter, Head of Unit Sustainable Growth & Business Environment, DG REFORM, European Commission
- Pavla Vidanová, Seconded National Expert, Directorate General Climate Action, European Commission
- Kristin Hedström, Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth - Green growth and Innovation at Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth, Sweden