- Funding Programme
- Technical Support Instrument (TSI)
Introducing remote monitoring services in emergency medicine in Croatia
The commission assisted in achieving the goal of the project, which was to establish a functional national telemedicine framework in emergency medicine. Additionally, it involved the introduction of remote monitoring services in emergency medicine on a national scale.
It was built upon the eHealth strategic framework recommendations (SRSS/SC2019/163 E-Health Strategic Development Plan 2021-2027).
- Situational analysis of existing protocols, standards, software and equipment for remote communication in Emergency Medicine Services (EMS)
- Analysis of the existing legislative framework for transferring patient information and existing reimbursement schemes.
- Design of a roadmap including a plan on how to scale up the three county emergency medical services pilot projects financed by the World Bank loan to a national level.
- Preparation of the technical specifications for the remote monitoring framework architecture
More about the project
You can read the final report here: